3.7.09

ESPERANZA

A gente sempre tem um dia daqueles, uma semana daquelas um ano daqueles... Todo mundo tem pelo menos uma vez na vida.

Dias ordinarios, dias tristes, dias vazios...

Porem, se tivermos esperanca, tudo pode mudar.

Abaixo o ultimo trecho do filme MILK, que eu ja havia escrito sobre aqui.

"I ask this... If there should be an assassination, I would hope that five, ten, one hundred, a thousand would rise. I would like to see every gay lawyer, every gay architect come out - - If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door... And that's all. I ask for the movement to continue. Because it's not about personal gain, not about ego, not about power... it's about the "us's" out there. Not only gays, but the Blacks, the Asians, the disabled, the seniors, the us's. Without hope, the us's give up - I know you cannot live on hope alone, but without it, life is not worth living. So you, and you, and you... You gotta give em' hope... you gotta give em' hope."

Uma das falas mais lindas e VERDADEIRAS do filme.

Lembre-se que a palavra HOPE pode ser valida para qualquer situacao.

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

ehhh, mto linda mesmo essa fala! adorei o filme tbm! alias, ahahahahha...eu total desinformada num sabia de toda a historia real...fiquei em choqueee!!!! hahahaha

(Y)

bjoss mari =)

Carol disse...

Clap clap clap!!! I hope you!!! Rs